• 5-6 Boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
• 5-6 Eggs
• 5-7 c. Of Milk
• Green Onion (1 c. Diced)
• Yellow Onion (1/3 c. Diced)
• Melted Butter (1/2 c.)
• Non- stick spray / Oil
• Celery (1 1/2 c. Diced)
• Onion Powder (1 tbsp)
• Garlic Salt (1 tbsp) / 1 tsp Regular Salt
• Black Pepper (1/2 tbsp)
• Tony Ch. Seasoning (1/2 tbsp)
• Chicken Broth
• Aluminum Pan
1) Preheat oven to 380° F.
2) Follow baking instructions that are on Jiffy’s Corn Muffin Mix Box. Bake in 8/10 inch pan 2 boxes at a time.
3) While the cornbread is baking dice green onion, yellow onion, celery, jalapeno…etc. (Whatever you choose to add).
4) Lightly coat sauce pan with oil and saute onion mixture on low heat for 5-8 minutes. Remove from heat.
5) After baking and cooling all of the corn muffin mix, dump into Aluminum baking pan. Then crumble/ break down bread with your hands til it’s as fine or chunky as desired.
6) Blend in onion mixture, Tony Ch. Creole seasoning, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper. Blend well.
7) Stir in melted butter and chicken broth 2 cups at a time or til creamy. Mix well.
8) Sprinkle a little salt over the top and bake in 380° F oven for 30- 40 minutes.
9) Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature. Then cover with Aluminum foil.